Well readers its been a crazy week.
My poor computer has been reformatted and seems to be running ok so fingers crossed things are fixed now.
In some brief point forms I will run through the week that was…
* Started week 3 of the cold/flu/chest/throat/sinus infection that wouldn’t go away. Almost over it now thankfully.
* Was picked to take part in 612ABC radios Swapper program. I am a part of the Trim Tims (Tim Cox from the drive program) along with 12 other people. We are all trying to lose the most amount of cm’s from our waists over 12 weeks but I will go into this tomorrow night.
* I actually worked out Twitter! Yes after having an account for what seems like forever I am finally using it and getting it. Oh I am ElizabethWB if you are interested.
* Decided to go vegetarian for (at least) a week. Have been getting a lot of great information from some wonderful ladies and while I am not sure I could ever completely stop eating animal products we will certainly be cutting down and being very selective about what we eat (The Husband is more than happy with this since before me he was a vegetarian)
* I have started a daily Mount Mee photo posting. I am looking at it as a way of sharing the different views, weather, beauty and just life on the mountain. Currently its only on instagram and twitter but may possibly move it to either here or facebook depending on if people are interested.
* The chickens (well one of them) are laying daily!
* I attended the dawn service on ANZAC day on Wednesday. As always it was a moving morning, cold and beautiful.
In other news… I think I need a change, a move, something. I just dont know what.
Am feeling not at ease and not sure why. Well I lie, I know why but I dont know how to fix or change it.
So until tomorrow night….
Taken 25/04/12 Mount Mee ANZAC Day dawn service.