So I am a serial project starter. I am not however a project finisher!
However I love having lots of things on the go because that way I can always go to something and all moods are covered 🙂
Last weekend I started my first quilt (YAY)
So instead today I started a new stitchery kit that I bought at the same time as the previous one (which I have worked out was about 2 years ago)
I nearly gave up half way through tracing the design onto the calico but I made myself keep going mainly because I couldnt move anything due to not being able to line the paper up again if I did.
So what else have I got on the go at the moment?
* A crochet blanket for my dad
* Dining chairs need to be finished (painting and one more needs to be covered)
* Pin board needs a bit more paint finishing
* So so many mending jobs to get done (if only I was paid for these then they would get done)
* Can I include letters in here as well?
There is more but right now I can not think of what they are (may be because of the gin)
Oh and speaking of letters I need people to write to! I have decided instead of wasting my waiting around time I WILL get some letters written but just dont know where to start.
Right now I have to dash because The Husband is home and its almost dinner time (and its time for another gin)