Getting very excited because the husband and I start our holidays next weekend!
Just have 4 days of work to get through before we can have a relaxing 2 weeks together to reconnect and celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary.
The holiday line up is slowly coming together but still have lots of empty days they we dont know how to fill as yet so more ideas for inexpensive days would be greatly appreciated.
• Baby K and M wedding
• Night at Stone Haven Manor Mt Tamborine
• Explore Mt Tamborine. Wineries, lunch, hunting glow worms etc
• Currumbin Sanctuary
• Hospital appointment 8:30am
• Anniversary – Still need accommodation and dinner plans
• Haunted Brisbane Tour 7:30pm Visitor Information Centre QSM Book: Online $25/person
Really it does not look like a lot at all 😦 I do need to add in there some work around the house such as the vege garden etc (yes boring I know but will need to be done) But that at least will mean a shopping trip to Bunnings or other nursery
We are trying to keep any touristy visits to week days to try and avoid extra people as well.
Think I might try and revamp the blog as well because I am not liking the look of it right now… Anyone feel like lending a helping hand at all lol
This will be the longest week of course now… 5 sleeps and counting!